On Tuesday, September 29, Planned Parenthood health centers will offer free STD testing in 28 cities. The offering is part of “National Pink Out Day,” which is being held in order to rally support for the women’s healthcare provider.
Pink Out Day is a time to listen to over a million Americans who are sick and tired of the relentless attacks on reproductive health care. Listen to the one in five American women who has received care at a Planned Parenthood health center. It will tell anti-abortion extremists and politicians that we are everywhere and we will not let them use fraud and deception to shut down the health centers so many women rely on for care. It will be women and men nationwide standing together to say: We’re not backing down, not today, not ever. – Planned Parenthood
5 Ways You Can #PinkOut
On September 29th to show your support for women’s health and for Planned Parenthood
- WEAR PINK on September 29th. Get a#StandwithPP pink t-shirt from the store.
- Pink Out your Facebook and/or Twitter profile image
- Attend a Pink Out Event near you. Can’t attend or not near a rally city? RSVP to the Facebook event for updates.
- Join the #PinkOut Thunderclap
- Share a #PinkOut selfie to #StandwithPP on social media. See others who have already Pinked out.