Planning a Halloween party this year? Here are 5 super easy Halloween treats that are fun to make and delicious!
No-Bake Halloween Treat Recipes:
- 1 gallon orange sherbet, softened
- 1 quarts pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 liter lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Gummy worms
Combine sherbet and pineapple juice in a punch bowl; stir well. Add soda; stir until sherbet is almost dissolved. Decorate bowl with gummy worms. Serve immediately. Yield: 20 (1 cup) servings.
- Chocolate Creme Oreo Cookies
- Hershey Kisses
- Wilton Candy Melts in yellow
- Orange tube of icing
Take one Oreo cookie and one Hershey Kiss. Squirt some orange icing on the bottom of the Hershey Kiss and press it down onto the Oreo. Cut the candy melts into little squares and place in the icing that is mushing out from under the Hershey Kiss! Enjoy!
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 8 mini chocolate chips
- 4 popsicle sticks
Cut banana in half lengthwise, then in half to make four quarters. Insert popsicle sticks into bananas, and freeze bananas on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. When the bananas are frozen, fill a coffee mug with chocolate. Melt chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring until the chocolate is melted and soft. Dip the bananas one at a time into the chocolate, scraping off the excess chocolate from the back of the banana, and place it on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Quickly add the chocolate chips for the eyes before the chocolate hardens (you have to work quickly here). Return to the freezer until frozen and ready to eat. Eat frozen.
- String Cheese
- Pretzel sticks
- Fresh Chive
- 1/2 cup (1 stick butter)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 heaping cups miniature marshmallows (or 12 large)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 drops each green and yellow food coloring
- 8 cups popped popcorn
1. Place butter, brown sugar and corn syrup in a 3-quart sauce pan. Cook over medium heat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Remove from heat and add marshmallows and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
3. Add the green and yellow food coloring to create desired color.
4. Put the popcorn in a large bowl and pour the “green slime” marshmallow mixture over the popcorn. Stir with a large spoon until coated. Cover until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container.
1,055 total views, 5 views today